Which is the best way for you to get book news?
- My Mailing List – I’ll always tell you about my new releases and deals, and these followers also get first peek at book covers and prizes, too. I never share your information with anyone, and I promise I never abuse it. Follow me here.
- BookBub – If you don’t have time for chatty and one-on-one with my newsletters, and you simply want a brief note about book sales and new releases, BookBub always sends to my followers.
- Facebook – sadly, not the best place anymore, since Facebook algorithms deliberately only show updates to a small percentage of my followers every time I post something. So, chances are you’ll probably miss things.
- Twitter – I post every day, but not nearly as much info as you could receive (how much can we fit into those 140 characters, really?)
So, join, follow, read, and love!
Want to read a bunch of awesome romances from great authors? Here’s a list of all the ladies participating in this week’s blog hop along with me! Stop by each of their blogs and enter to win a chance for free books and goodies at each one!
In addition, one lucky commentator on this blog will win a free signed paperback of AUDREY’S PROMISE! But you must comment on this blog post to be eligible, and I will pick the winner on the 13th.
Happy hunting everyone!
Liza O’Connor – Victorian era romance
- Daryl Devore – Erotic romance
- Jennifer Lowery – Action & Adventure romance
- Andrea R Cooper – Fantasy, Paranormal, & Historical romance
- Karen Lopp – Suspense & Western romance
- Aine P Massie – Paranormal romance
- Gaeille Vanderspek – Erotic romance
- Joceline Farrah – Paranormal romance
- Jenna Jaxon – Historical romance
- Melissa Keir – Contemporary romance
- Gina Danna – Historical romance
- Melissa Kendall – Contemporary erotic romance
- Sharon Cullen – Historical & Paranormal romance
- D’Ann Lindun – Western romance
- Nikki Lynn Barrett – Contemporary romance
- Tricia L. Quinnies – Contemporary romance
- Lisa Kumar – Fantasy romance
- Georgia Lyn Hunter – Paranormal romance
- Sheri Fredricks – Modern Mythic romance
- Aleah Barley – Paranormal & Contemporary romance
- Stacey Brutger – Paranormal romance
- Bobbi Romans – Erotica & Romance
I received wonderful news from my publisher last week, announcing they are giving their authors more free e-copies of their novels to share with reviewers and bloggers!
Guess what that means?
OPEN CALL FOR REVIEWERS!
I’m asking for anyone who is willing to read AUDREY’S PROMISE, and write a review (at least 150 words) to post onto Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Good Reads, and any review sites they belong to (blogs included). I will email a .pdf file copy of the novel to you (completely FREE!), and you can download it to any device you prefer (Kindle, Nook, Kobo, etc).
My request is that the review be posted within 6 weeks of receiving the novel. If you don’t like the book, that’s ok. I will not be offended. But please keep your reviews PG rated (no swearing or personal attacks). Keep it strictly on the book and characters. 🙂
Here’s the book blurb:
Audrey Allen is poised to become the youngest Texas senator, a position that fits her nickname, The Peacemaker. But she’s unable to make peace with many in her hometown, where memories and grudges run deep from a decade-old tragedy.
Ethan Tanner, an ambitious and tantalizing journalist, joins her at Thanksgiving for an in-depth look at the promising candidate. But he has an agenda of his own that’s not entirely honorable.
Ethan could stir up trouble for her budding career, or awaken the deep passions she’s buried for so long. Will Ethan find that he values love more than getting the story?
Thank you in advance! Either comment on this posting or send me an email through my CONTACT PAGE.
Get ready, folks! The start of my first Book Blitz tour starts on Tuesday, Sept 3rd! I’ll be hosted by several blogs with some fun giveaways over the next five days, so watch my Facebook and Twitter feed to follow, and hopefully win one of the awesome prizes!
In addition, during the Book Blitz, AUDREY’S PROMISE will be available on Amazon Kindle for FREE!!! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your copy of the contemporary romance at no cost!